Total CFL and Total-CFL webTV brought to you by mykaussie.com
Home | Discussion | Total CFL webTV | E-Store | Special Reports | Site News | Links
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 12:23:18 AM
Home | Login | Register

Author Topic: Updated Mar 8: The Grey Cup will again be in Vancouver in 2014!  (Read 6431 times)

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Latest updates are below.

From Thurs Mar 7. I first heard this great news tonight from Michael P. Mahon "Mike The Can Man" a radio celebrity and huge CFL fan from Boston. Wow! Vancouver again after 2011!

Maybe the CFL realizes they now need to hold it in a big city every year with lots of seats in the stadium and lots of hotel rooms after the Regina mess that is going to happen this year! I think it's mostly a good thing that the Grey Cup has got so big a festival that it needs to be held in a big city!

For a report http://www.biv.com/article/20130307/BIV0120/130309943/-1/BIV/breaking-grey-cup-to-come-to-bc-place-in-2014

For many of my MYKwebTV/TotalCFL Comedy based TV shows from CFL Grey Cups 1999 to 2012 type in "Myk Grey Cup" on http://www.YouTube.com/MykAussie or here on mykaussie.com http://mykaussie.com/stream_files/play_videototal-cflwebtvstamps.asp
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:21:16 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
Hrs of Sports Comedy TV at
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
Twitter: @MykAussie
FB: Myk Aussie
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Re: Updated Mar 8: The Grey Cup will again be in Vancouver in 2014!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »
Here is a great report about this from me mate Darryl TheGreyCupTDChicken.
http://necessaryroughnessonthecfl.wordpress.com/2013/03/07/grey-cup-rotation/

I'm here interviewing TheGreyCupTDChicken https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU_RjnrV-5g
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 06:31:16 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Re: Updated Mar 8: The Grey Cup will again be in Vancouver in 2014!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 06:48:10 PM »
Just in from BCLions.com, their BC Lions Insider email.

BC Lions to host the Grey Cup at BC Place in 2014

Your BC Lions are proud to host the 2014 Grey Cup at BC Place – the place PRIDE calls home! Our fans showed in 2011 how to play host to the entire nation with a terrific festival, and then powered us on to victory as we all celebrated our sixth Grey Cup in franchise history. We hope to have history repeat itself once again and we look forward to you – our loyal fans – powering us on to another Grey Cup victory in front of our home crowd in 2014.

“It takes a team effort to host world-class events like the Grey Cup and I’m confident that we will raise the bar once again next year. I know fans of the BC Lions will embrace this opportunity to celebrate our nation’s biggest sports event," said Lions president & CEO Dennis Skulsky.

"The Lions are British Columbia's team and our success is a reflection of our loyal fans and the people of this great province," said owner Senator David Braley. "They are the reason past Grey Cup festivals held in Vancouver were among the very best in our league’s history and they will make the 2014 Grey Cup Championship Game and festival another huge success.”

There has never been a better time to be a BC Lions season ticket holder! First priority on any seats (including additional seats) will go to 2014 full season ticket holders who will have first right of refusal to their own season ticket seats, as well as access to additional seats well before any pre-sales or the public on-sale.

Getting season tickets now can give you higher priority and much better access to excellent seat locations heading into the 2014 season ticket renewal process and Grey Cup on-sale. With the number of new season ticket holders that traditionally join for a Grey Cup year and our always strong season ticket renewals, upgrading to season tickets in advance for 2013 will give you better priority standing for access to not only good seat locations – but for additional seats as well.

Details on pricing, how to purchase seats, and how many additional seats you will have access to will be communicated to you during the 2014 renewal process. If you would like to upgrade to a full season ticket package this season or would like more information, please call us at 604.589.ROAR(7627) or email us at customerservice @ bclions.com.

You can find details and pricing for 2013 here.

Thank you again for your support. We look forward to exciting times ahead as we work towards hosting Canada's biggest sporting event and look forward to seeing you there!
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

total-cfl.com  |  TOTAL-CFL Discussion  |  Total Talk! (Moderator: GreatWhiteNorth)  |  Topic: Updated Mar 8: The Grey Cup will again be in Vancouver in 2014!

The Total-CFL News/Discussion.
The Total-CFL News/Discussion is where you will find some of the most knowledgeable CFL fans posting news and at times discussing the latest CFL topics. Many of the TotalCFLers have been on there for 12+ years making it the longest running and I firmly believe the most knowledgeable and accurate "CFL News/Discussion" on the web! We are particularly looking for new CFL fans to join the CFL News /Discussion. Add any CFL news and also ask the great CFL longtime fans questions and get intelligent and monitored replies. Register here for pre-approval.

TotalCFL TV
I have massive amounts of CFL TV from the past 11 years of web Sports casting this great game. All CFL teams are up along with TotalCFL TV from many of the past 12 Grey Cups. Lots of great 1 on 1 CFL Star player interviews along with comedy style fan and Cwoc Cool Women Of Canada CFL cheerleader interviews. Click here

Total-CFL.com - Special Reports
Updated Sat Jan 29, 11. "Nothing but good news for Anthony Calvillo! Well deserved retirement for Ben Cahoon. One of the best. Press Conference video! Effects of NFL labour situation on CFL player migration? by Great White North on Total-CFL.com! New CFL team in Ottawa, expansion draft approved. Start digging please! I'm talking about CFL Grey Cups on Sports Rage with Champ host Gabriel Morency! RIP Tony Proudfoot. The Alouettes mourn the loss of Tony Proudfoot. Report direct from Al's media! Montreal Alouettes star QB Anthony Calvillo health update. Direct from Al's! New MYKwebTV/TotalCFL TV. Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! Pictures from the 2010 Grey Cup parties! Montreal Alouettes defeated Saskatchewan Roughriders 21 to 18 in the 98th 2010 CFL Grey Cup in Edmonton! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen now! Talking CFL Grey Cup, Snow Bowl and NFL with Avry from Edmonton on his online Sports show. Listen NOW Click here!

Snow Bowl, a CFL style game played on Grey Cup weekend by diehard CFL fans.
From Snow Bowl section. Updated Mon Dec 6, 10. "Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen NOW Click here!

Please email myk@mykaussie.com with any problems, suggestions, or feedback regarding the site design of www.total-cfl.com - OzCanDesign 2008©