Total CFL and Total-CFL webTV brought to you by mykaussie.com
Home | Discussion | Total CFL webTV | E-Store | Special Reports | Site News | Links
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2017, 12:22:12 AM
Home | Login | Register

Author Topic: Updated Jan 28. Funny on Dan Patrick show! "Jonny Cornish Pasty" mooning!  (Read 12094 times)

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
This is the start of the post on Sept 25. Refer below for updates to this story including on Nov 27 at the 100th Grey Cup Argos Victory Parade Paul Stamp Champ fan crashes the Parade carrying a Jon Cornish picture, Nov 13, Boozehound my Stamps mate, the funny Jonny Cornish Pasty sign that he took to the Western Semi-Final to stir up the Rider fans.

I have to have some fun with this story from Sundays Riders vs Stamps game.

From Twitter!

Hey @jonnycornish pasty glad ya apologized for Warren Mooning the VRegina crowd on Sundee! Ya crazy Canuck! Ya good player though! #CFL " @MykAussie

Hey " @jonnycornish pasty" Here you go! This is why I call ya a "Cornish pasty" They vedi popular in Aussie http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Australian_Cornish_pasties.jpg " @MykAussie 

Seems they are spelt "mostly" as pasty but also spelt pastie. For more than one it's "pasties".

From Sunday night on twitter.

From @Riderfan44 "@jonnycornish to bad that was your "bright spot" today! You guys were handed your ass on a platter.No pun intended" @Riderfan44

Getting interesting!

"Lol gotta love the rider fans calling out my equipment adjustment on the sideline. They mad I'm not mad" @jonnycornish

"@jonnycornish....how classy does a guy have to be to moon fans? Please comment Jonny, I'd love to hear this one!" @HERPS12
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:36:58 AM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
Hrs of Sports Comedy TV at
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
Twitter: @MykAussie
FB: Myk Aussie
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Re: "Jonny Cornish pasty" apologizes for Mooning Rider crowd!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 05:18:43 PM »
Stamps fine Jonny Cornish pasty!

Please copy and paste this link to read.
cfl.ca/article/cfl-fines-stampeders-rb-jon-cornish
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:35:13 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Wow! I heard Dan Patrick talk about this today. I believe it was a repeat from what he said last week.

He has a lot of listeners in USA and online to his great Sports radio show. It is also shown on Direct TV in USA so now millions of mainly USA Sports fans know about "Jonny Cornish pasty" mooning the Rider crowd.

Oh well, any CFL talk in the USA is a good thing!

Jon is a very smart guy though. I saw the TSN interview with him as part of last weeks pregame show. He is still studying mathematics at University

From Oct 6 on twitter, just before he was about to play the BC Lions.
@jonnycornish What you think of the mathematics in Google Page Rank? I was amazed studying it! Can you take a look now! Ahh! Go #CFL Lions!" @MykAussie

Here is a recent interview with Jon on TSN.ca. Please copy and paste this link to watch.
watch.tsn.ca/cfl-news-and-highlights/clip772680#clip772680

I actually "now" like Jon. He certainly is now a great CFL player.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:35:56 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
From just now in Ottawa!

Hey "@jonnycornish pasty" I wish I had a Aussie cornish pasty to stick in ya locker here in Ottawa @GreyCupTour Ahhh!" @MykAussie

https://twitter.com/MykAussie/status/262256252497829889/photo/1
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
This was fun today on twitter!

"#Stamps RB Jon Cornish says he's the Most Outstanding Player in the #CFL and he's right:
(Please copy and paste this link to read) slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/CFL/Calgary/2012/10/31/20321611.html " @EricFrancis

"@EricFrancis Wonder if @jonnycornish pasty will moon the live #100GC crowd & TSN TV viewers if he is MOP of the #CFL? bit.ly/SfxDb0 " @MykAussie

"@MykAussie it was a one time show, unfortunately for those who missed it." "@jonnycornish

"Ahh! Jonny says no more Warren Mooning #CFL crowd!"@jonnycornish: @MykAussie it was a one time show, unfortunately for those who missed it." @MykAussie

"@jonnycornish Pasty,Ya Halloween costume is easy! Stick a mop on ya head & carry a mop bucket seeing ya reckon ya #CFL MOP! Ahh! @EricFrancis " @MykAussie

Twitter can be so much fun!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 04:37:22 PM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
From Friday night.

"@jonnycornish pasty congrats on the #CFL record for rushing by a Canuck! Huge effort! Don't get to excited and pull ya pants down again! Ahh!" @MykAussie

On a serious note what a great effort it was by Jonny this year in breaking a 56 year CFL single season rushing record by a Canadian. The record was help by the legend, Normie Kwong.
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Boozehound me Stamps mate, his funny Jonny Cornish Pasty sign that he made up and took to the Riders vs Stamps Western Semi-Final to stir up the Rider fans!
Click here http://www.mykaussie.com/MykMoosesCFLFootywebWORLD.htm

Here is Boozehound in these Total-CFL TV shows from his great Stamps tailgate party.
Pt1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsW0tUiT__I
Pt2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xjNCJyNEZs
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Sports update: This is big city Toronto "soft" influenced I bet by Security Guard/Wanna be Cops! this is weak CDN news I just read! Safety concerns? What too many Jonny Cornish: pasty TD's?

The Calgary Stampeders' touchdown horse will be in the stadium for this Sunday's Grey Cup championship game.. The horse and rider Karyn Drake have been given a place to stand during the game, however, it will not be allowed to gallop along the sidelines due to safety concerns.

for more information go to qr77.com
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
From qr77.com Calgary radio.

Stampeders running-back Jon Cornish is the winner of the CFL's Top Canadian award. Cornish led the CFL in rushing with 1,457 yards. He is the first Stampeder to win the award since Dave Sapunjis took home the honour in 1995.

for more information go to qr77.com
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:39:55 AM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
From twitter today:

"@jonnycornish pasty Star Stamp here is @paulferocious Stamp Champ fan crashing #100GC Argos Victory Parade with ya pic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC87VEij-iI " @MykAussie

Pt2 of this TotalCFL TV from 100th Grey Cup Argo Victory Parade I interview Paul Stamp Champ fan and we see the Jon Cornish picture close up. Very funny!
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
From twitter today:

"@paulferocious Stamps Champ ya mate "Mooning" Jonny Cornish "pasty" again made @dpshow promo ad today! They made great jokes about it! #CFL" @MykAussie

"@dpshow Funny! @paulferocious Stamps fan with "Mooning" Jonny Cornish crashing #CFL Argo's victory parade,1.55min mark http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC87VEij-iI " @MykAussie

This was awesome on The Dan Patrick show! They made great rhyming jokes all about Jonny Mooning Cornish in one of their show promo ad's today from Super Bowl. Millions listen and or watch this great sports show radio and TV show.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 10:35:47 AM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

total-cfl.com  |  TOTAL-CFL Discussion  |  Total Talk! (Moderator: GreatWhiteNorth)  |  Topic: Updated Jan 28. Funny on Dan Patrick show! "Jonny Cornish Pasty" mooning!

The Total-CFL News/Discussion.
The Total-CFL News/Discussion is where you will find some of the most knowledgeable CFL fans posting news and at times discussing the latest CFL topics. Many of the TotalCFLers have been on there for 12+ years making it the longest running and I firmly believe the most knowledgeable and accurate "CFL News/Discussion" on the web! We are particularly looking for new CFL fans to join the CFL News /Discussion. Add any CFL news and also ask the great CFL longtime fans questions and get intelligent and monitored replies. Register here for pre-approval.

TotalCFL TV
I have massive amounts of CFL TV from the past 11 years of web Sports casting this great game. All CFL teams are up along with TotalCFL TV from many of the past 12 Grey Cups. Lots of great 1 on 1 CFL Star player interviews along with comedy style fan and Cwoc Cool Women Of Canada CFL cheerleader interviews. Click here

Total-CFL.com - Special Reports
Updated Sat Jan 29, 11. "Nothing but good news for Anthony Calvillo! Well deserved retirement for Ben Cahoon. One of the best. Press Conference video! Effects of NFL labour situation on CFL player migration? by Great White North on Total-CFL.com! New CFL team in Ottawa, expansion draft approved. Start digging please! I'm talking about CFL Grey Cups on Sports Rage with Champ host Gabriel Morency! RIP Tony Proudfoot. The Alouettes mourn the loss of Tony Proudfoot. Report direct from Al's media! Montreal Alouettes star QB Anthony Calvillo health update. Direct from Al's! New MYKwebTV/TotalCFL TV. Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! Pictures from the 2010 Grey Cup parties! Montreal Alouettes defeated Saskatchewan Roughriders 21 to 18 in the 98th 2010 CFL Grey Cup in Edmonton! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen now! Talking CFL Grey Cup, Snow Bowl and NFL with Avry from Edmonton on his online Sports show. Listen NOW Click here!

Snow Bowl, a CFL style game played on Grey Cup weekend by diehard CFL fans.
From Snow Bowl section. Updated Mon Dec 6, 10. "Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen NOW Click here!

Please email myk@mykaussie.com with any problems, suggestions, or feedback regarding the site design of www.total-cfl.com - OzCanDesign 2008©