Total CFL and Total-CFL webTV brought to you by mykaussie.com
Home | Discussion | Total CFL webTV | E-Store | Special Reports | Site News | Links
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2019, 10:10:24 PM
Home | Login | Register

Author Topic: Updated Tues Sept 4! CFL week 10 results,Free CFL Pickem Challenge picks,O/U's!  (Read 5450 times)

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
CFL Week 10 of the "Free CFL Pickem Challenge" on the bet365.net home page.
You need to pick the winner and also the Under or Over. The spread is there as a guide. Register by clicking on Stamps player the 2nd logo. Then on the page it takes you to, the logo saying "Pick'em" click on the "Canadian Football" area. In this competition if the favourite wins and you pick them you get 1 pt. If the underdog wins you get 2 pts if you went for the underdog. The Over/Under you get 2 pts if you pick it correctly.

A great weekend of CFL as its the Labour Day weekend games!

1) Fri night. BC Lions @ Montreal Alouettes. Al's favoured by 1.5 pts. Over/Under is 52.5 pts.
2) Sunday. Winnipeg Blue Bombers @ Saskatchewan Roughriders. Riders favoured by 6.5 pts. Over/Under is 49.5 pts.
3) Monday. Toronto Argonauts @ Hamilton Tiger-Cats. Tiger-Cats favoured by 3.5 pts. Over/Under is 55.5 pts.
4) Monday. Edmonton Eskimos @ Calgary Stampeders. Stamps favoured by 3.5 pts. Over/Under is 46.5 pts.

My picks. It's been a tough year picking but that's great as it shows how good and unpredictable the CFL has been so far.

1) BC Lions and the Over. I have seen the Lions play well in Montreal but this should be a great game and could go either way. I'm hoping the Lions can win.

2) Riders and the Under. I would think at home the Riders can win. The crowd will definitely help them on the day and I'm sure the Rider fans will be trying to find which hotel the Bombers players are staying in on Saturday night to yell and scream and keep the players awake. If you are new to the CFL this is true. The Bombers may even be staying in a different town from the city of Regina where the game is being played because of this.

3) Tiger-Cats and the Under. Not sure I am picking the Tiger-Cats because they keep letting me down. At home they should win. Will be a great Labour Day  crowd. I was lucky enough to attend this traditional Labour Day game in in Hamilton 2000.

4) Stamps and the Over. Again this game could go either way. I've been to 7 or more Labour Day games in Calgary, fantastic days with a great tailgate party. I've seen Edmonton win when underdogs as well. Should be a great game and a fun time in Calgary.

In week 9 I went 2-2 straight up and 2-2 in Over/Under. Dropped to 172 out of 722 on the bet365.net competition.

I am 17-15 for the year straight up.

What do you think of this Grey Cup TotalCFL TV show? Candice's lucky bra, Wow! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d77PoFyr_w

Here is a report I recently added all about my 1st Grey Cup in 1999. http://www.mykaussie.com/MykMoosesCFLFootywebWORLDGreyCup1999.html
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:42:09 AM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
Hrs of Sports Comedy TV at
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
Twitter: @MykAussie
FB: Myk Aussie
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Fri night!

Montreal Alouettes defeated BC Lions 30-25. Al's win the spread at 1.5 pt favorites. The Over wins as the  total points for the game was set at 52.5 pts.

Another great game. I'm saying this every game nearly but it is so true.

Again the game came down to the last play of the game. The BC Lions had 3 chances to score a TD within 10 yards of the end zone and with enough time on the clock. Lions QB Travis Lulay threw on all 3 attempts but couldn't score. I was thinking a run at least on the 1st attempt but maybe the Al's were expecting that thus the throw.

Was a disappointing ending seeing I'm a Lions fan but it was a fantastic game.

A great start to huge CFL Labour day/weekend games.
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

Myk Aussie

• Administrator
  • Hall Of Famer
Sunday.

Wow! Riders destroy Blue Bombers 52-0. The Over won.

From Saturday night on twitter! "The best thing about #CFL compared to #NCAA Football? Easy answer I think. Many close games in CFL. Many blowouts in NCAA! @sportsrage" @MykAussie

Then Sundays blowout happened! Ahhhh! Oh well what I said is still very true as been amazing close CFL games this year especially. Then Monday's games were incrediable!

Monday.

2 great games again with amazing finishes.

Argos defeat Tiger-Cats 33-30. The Over won.

Stamps defeat Eskimos 31-30. The Over won.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 09:48:36 AM by Myk Aussie »
Myk Aussie
mykaussie.com
Total-CFL.com
YouTube/MykAussie

total-cfl.com  |  TOTAL-CFL Discussion  |  Total Talk! (Moderator: GreatWhiteNorth)  |  Topic: Updated Tues Sept 4! CFL week 10 results,Free CFL Pickem Challenge picks,O/U's!

The Total-CFL News/Discussion.
The Total-CFL News/Discussion is where you will find some of the most knowledgeable CFL fans posting news and at times discussing the latest CFL topics. Many of the TotalCFLers have been on there for 12+ years making it the longest running and I firmly believe the most knowledgeable and accurate "CFL News/Discussion" on the web! We are particularly looking for new CFL fans to join the CFL News /Discussion. Add any CFL news and also ask the great CFL longtime fans questions and get intelligent and monitored replies. Register here for pre-approval.

TotalCFL TV
I have massive amounts of CFL TV from the past 11 years of web Sports casting this great game. All CFL teams are up along with TotalCFL TV from many of the past 12 Grey Cups. Lots of great 1 on 1 CFL Star player interviews along with comedy style fan and Cwoc Cool Women Of Canada CFL cheerleader interviews. Click here

Total-CFL.com - Special Reports
Updated Sat Jan 29, 11. "Nothing but good news for Anthony Calvillo! Well deserved retirement for Ben Cahoon. One of the best. Press Conference video! Effects of NFL labour situation on CFL player migration? by Great White North on Total-CFL.com! New CFL team in Ottawa, expansion draft approved. Start digging please! I'm talking about CFL Grey Cups on Sports Rage with Champ host Gabriel Morency! RIP Tony Proudfoot. The Alouettes mourn the loss of Tony Proudfoot. Report direct from Al's media! Montreal Alouettes star QB Anthony Calvillo health update. Direct from Al's! New MYKwebTV/TotalCFL TV. Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! Pictures from the 2010 Grey Cup parties! Montreal Alouettes defeated Saskatchewan Roughriders 21 to 18 in the 98th 2010 CFL Grey Cup in Edmonton! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen now! Talking CFL Grey Cup, Snow Bowl and NFL with Avry from Edmonton on his online Sports show. Listen NOW Click here!

Snow Bowl, a CFL style game played on Grey Cup weekend by diehard CFL fans.
From Snow Bowl section. Updated Mon Dec 6, 10. "Talking about the Snow Bowl and Grey Cups on The Team 1260 Edmonton sports radio with Jason Gregor. Watch and listen now! West defeated East 42 to 21 in the 11th Snow Bowl also played on Grey Cup Sunday! Talking about the Snow Bowl, Grey Cups, Super Bowls and AFL Grand Finals on the CBC Radio Active show. Listen NOW Click here!

Please email myk@mykaussie.com with any problems, suggestions, or feedback regarding the site design of www.total-cfl.com - OzCanDesign 2008©